IMPORTANT — READ CAREFULLY: BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT OPTING IN OR BY UTILIZING THE SOFTWARE SECRETS SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This agreement is in effect as of Dec 23, 2016.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
1. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
6. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
7. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
A. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
B. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
C. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
D. Impersonates any person or entity, including any SoftwareSecrets.com employees or representatives.
8. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoftwareSecrets.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
1. the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
2. the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
3. the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
4. any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
1. any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
2. no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from SoftwareSecrets.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services SoftwareSecrets.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on SoftwareSecrets.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of SoftwareSecrets.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by SoftwareSecrets.com
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by SoftwareSecrets.com from our offices located in the state of UT, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of UT, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of UT, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, UT You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
DISCLAIMER - YOUR BUSINESS’ INDIVIDUAL RESULTS WILL VARY
Every online business is different, employing different strategic approaches and organizational structures, and offering different products and services. Therefore, individual results will vary from user to user. YOUR BUSINESS’ INDIVIDUAL RESULTS WILL VARY DEPENDING UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO YOUR BUSINESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR CONTENT, BUSINESS MODEL, AND PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERINGS.
Software Secrets does not promise, guarantee, or warrant your business’ success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that Software Secrets will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to you or your business. Those businesses who purchase our products or services will receive access to software and tools to create Internet sales funnels and otherwise assist with their respective online offerings. However, we do not guarantee your business’ success and based upon many market factors that we cannot control, the software and tools we provide may or may not be applicable to your specific business. Further, we do not make earnings claims, efforts claims, return on investment claims, or claims that our software, tools, or other offerings will make your business any specific amount of money, and it is possible that you will not earn your investment back. We do not sell a business opportunity, “get rich quick” program, guaranteed system, franchise system, or a business in a box. You should not purchase our products or services if that is your expectation. Instead, you should purchase with the understanding that using the information and software purchased will take time and effort and may be applicable in some situations but not others. Also, we do not offer any tax, accounting, financial, or legal advice. You should consult your business’ accountant, attorney, or financial advisor for advice on these topics.
TESTIMONIALS, REVIEWS, AND PICTURES/VIDEOS
Software Secrets is pleased to hear from users and customers and welcomes your comments regarding our services and products. Software Secrets may use testimonials and/or product reviews in whole or in part together with the name, city, and state of the person submitting it. Testimonials may be used for any form of activity relating to Software Secrets’ services or products, in printed and online media, as Software Secrets determines in its sole and exclusive discretion. Testimonials represent the unique experience of the participants and customers submitting the testimonial, and do not necessarily reflect the experience that you and your business may have using our services or products. As set forth above, your business’ results will vary depending upon a variety of factors unique to your business and market forces beyond Software Secrets’ control. Note that testimonials, photographs, and other information that you provide to us will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and, by providing them, you grant Software Secrets a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive and irrevocable license to use them.
Additionally, Software Secrets reserves the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to publication or use. Software Secrets shall be under no obligation to use any, or any part of, any testimonial or product review submitted.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED,SoftwareSecrets.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Suppor (at) softwaresecrets.com
155 31st Street
Ogden, UT 84401
Copyright 2022 - Software Secrets - All Rights Reserved